We are a mobile physiotherapy service offering assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions in the comfort of your own home.
Services we provide:
- physiotherapy for musculoskeletal problems.
- acupuncture for pain relief
- clinical pilates to help tone and strengthen the body, and aid recovery from injuries.
Karen Steele qualified in 1997 with a 1st class BSc (Hons) Degree in Physiotherapy.
In 2012 Karen qualified to use acupuncture for musculoskeletal conditions.
In 2020 Karen achieved a Postgraduate Diploma in Musculoskeletal Medicine.
In 2021/22 Karen completed all 3 modules of APPI Pilates Matwork Course.
In addition to the above, Karen has attended numerous talks, courses and conferences to maintain and enhance her continuing professional development.
With 25 years of experience, Karen has worked within the NHS in both the hospital and primary care settings. Karen also has many years experience working in the private sector.
- to provide a friendly, professional and passionate service.
- to provide a high level of care.
- through assessment and treatment, help clients to return to a high quality of life.
- to educate the client about their condition/injury to help reduce the likelihood of re-occurrence where possible.
- to liaise with client regarding treatment plan and goals.
- to provide a professional and friendly service.
- to deliver a high standard of care
- to be caring and dedicated to our clients.
Assessment and treatment of neck and back pain, sports injuries, arthritic conditions, and musculoskeletal problems.
To reduce pain and muscle spasm, and aid the healing process.
To help improve flexibility, strength and posture leading to a more toned, balanced and aligned body.